Sunday, March 06, 2016

fo: Father Cables Toque (with bonus fur pompom!)

fo: Father Cables
I finished knitting that Father Cables toque while I was still in Vancouver, but waited until I got back to block it and sewing on the fur pompom.  Seriously, this was a fun knit, and I'm a bit sad to be delivering it to our LYS.  I think I'll make myself one out of the yarn I indigo dyed last summer!

fo: Father Cables
Pattern: father cables, by Veronika Jobe
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Galway Highland in uh...natural?
Needles: 3.75 mm and 4.5 mm
Mods: OMG NONE
My Ravelry project page

fo: Father Cables
Ack blurry picture! Oh well I tried.
If you want one yourself, it is a free pattern!  Although the cables are only charted, so if you have problems with that, definitely get someone to show you how to follow them because it's worth it, and in my opinion is much easier to follow along.  I'm also happy to help if you run into trouble!


Seriously, I need a version of this hat.  Maybe even in natural, or maybe a light brown.  The blue would be awesome though...I don't know, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! And I love that pompom so much! I think one knit in your indigo dyed yarn would look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete