Wednesday, October 21, 2015

can't blog...exam-making omg someone bring me coffee


I promised we'd be back to our regular crafty programming today, but OMG NO TIIIIME I MISS SEWING AND KNITTING.

Same pattern as these and these. Because I'm adventurous yo.

So here's a photo of the ugliest sock in creation that I'm knitting as a Christmas gift.  Because I'm a good sister who loves her brother and likes to give him deliberately ugly versions of the things he asks for.  And it's on my textbook because NO TIME TO KNIT OR MOVE FROM MY WORK STATION.

Oh holy mother of diamonds, wish me luck because I have to finish TWO versions of my final exam, with 100 multiple questions from each, submitted by FRIDAY.  ::weeps into her coffee and notebook::

10 comments:

  1. Just remember that the yarn loves you unconditionally and will take you back no matter how long you've been away or how hopped up on coffee and exam fumes you get. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT I HATE CHEATING ON YARN AND FABRIC WITH TEXTBOOKS AND EXAMS. D:

      I'm glad they'll forgive me though!

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Will keep my fingers and needles crossed for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed! I remember writing study guides when I tutored English Grammar, and I don't envy you one bit right now :/ But the yarn will wait faithfully for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! What are the exams? I've missed something. Fab socks, btw. I'm sure knitting is meditative and good for consolidating knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm teaching a distance education course and trying to write the final exams for the course. It's terrifying and much harder than I anticipated.

      Delete
  5. Those socks rock, if you don't mind the pun. I love them...Sigh, the exam, yuk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize you were taking classes (or are you?). Good luck with this exam! I'm sure the ugly sock will worked it's calming voodoo. Knitting always helps me think better. It calms part of my brain so the other part can take over. Btw, they're not really ugly, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm teaching a distance ed course! It's fun, except that this is the first time I've had to make an exam, and it's a lot harder than I anticipated. :P

      Also, don't burst my "ugly sock" bubble! It looked a lot uglier before I turned the heel, and now it's sort of looking cute in an ugly way and it's probably going to look great by the time I'm done and I'm BUMMED OUT ABOUT THAT FACT. lol

      Delete