Friday, April 29, 2016

Me-Made May 2016: My Pledge

I'm doing this.  I've been debating about it all month; things are sort of insane right now and I can't even let myself into my sewing room to finish my skirt, never mind taking on more right now.  But I've been working on culling my wardrobe and trying to come up with a plan for my wardrobe, and this might help me figure out what I want to be wearing instead of what I'm wearing because it's there and handy (even if those pieces often makes me feel like crud).

So with that in mind,

'I, Heather of thingsimakeplusrocks.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made garment or accessory each day for the duration of May 2016.  I will also use this opportunity to (finally) reassess my current wardrobe, clear out all of the duds I'm not wearing, and come up with a cohesive wardrobe plan by the end of the month'.

And I refuse to commit to this part, but I'll also try hard to track my progress on here on my blog, probably on a weekly basis.  NOT promising daily photos, but I'll try.  :)

Anyone else doing this? 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your findings. I still haven't made up my mind yet whether to do this or not.

    ReplyDelete